Friday, February 8, 2013

Animated Text Generators

Hey there again! I have come to you with yet another amazing tool! They are called animated text generators, there are a variety of texts and fonts you can choose from. The ones we explored today are glowtxt.com and flashvortex.com. Glow text looks something like this (see picture below). If you like the way the glow text looks then click here to start creating your amazing designs.
Another website you can visit for font designs is flashvortex.com. In my opinion there is a lot more options on this site and I would highly recommend someone using this for their blog or anything else they had in mind. The picture below is the example I made on their website. If your interested in this site click here to create your design. All in all it comes down to what you prefer more. I hope this post helped see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment