Monday, January 14, 2013

Blogger Gadgets

The Inspirational Prayer of the day gadget is of use to my blog because it could attract a different variety of people. It shows my values and what I believe in as well. Also if your having a bad day maybe your faith could lift you up.

Having the Greek and Roman mythology gadget shows some of my interests and shows that I am not shallow and actually have some kind of depth. Plus its interesting to learn about someone in mythology you never even knew existed.

The Marilyn Monroe quote of the day gadget is beneficial because she was an American icon and many people adore the woman to this day. Most people would like to know what a famous person like her would think like so more people would view my blog to find out.

The BBC news gadget is beneficial to my blog because after you are done viewing my blog you have some interesting news story to read.

The page views counter gadget is beneficial because it lets me and my audience know how many people have viewed my blog and how popular it actually is.












No comments:

Post a Comment