Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blogging on the iPad

This app is very nice on the iPad but it all comes down to which one you prefer more. It's fairly simple to use. It's easier to use the iPad in my opinion, because I prefer being on my iPad. Writing a post on the app is really easy all you have to do is tap to create a new post. Editing your post on your iPad is quite simple too all you need to do is tap on the pencil icon and then you may start editing. I prefer the iPad app because its easier and just plain simple. Honestly I'm a person that likes to access things quickly and have no problems getting there and back. Using the app on the iPad meets all my requirements.

I would say they are both very user friendly but it all comes down to your preference and what you're more comfortable with. The views on the iPad aren't much different, below is what it normal looks like on the iPad. You can also view the web version by tapping on the bottom where it says those very words. Both are amazing, it just comes down to what you prefer.





No comments:

Post a Comment