Thursday, March 14, 2013

Avatars

Hi there! Today in my class we explored what avatars are! Sometimes they are just really cool images that you can make and other times you upload your own picture and make adjustments. Both are pretty fun for me. I'm going to show you all of the websites we explored today and I will tell you my favorites or which ones I recommend.

The first one that I will show today is Build Yourself Wild. Your avatar on here doesn't have to be normal at all it can be as creepy, and freaky looking as you want it to be. Its fairly easy to use, but can sometimes be slow and mess up. There aren't a whole lot of options either. It wasn't my favorite out of all of them but with the options I was given on the site I was somewhat impressed. Below is the creation I made with the build yourself wild site. If you are interested in looking like a weirdo then click here.













Another website we explored is called DoppleMe. I didn't care for this one at all, there is few options and in my opinion when you finish it looks very simple and not very good. However, if you like making avatars that look exactly like you then this is the website for you. Below is an example of what I created on this site. click here if you are interested.












The third website we looked at was the South Park Studio. If you are a fan of South Park and like the way the characters are drawn then this is the site for you. This is by far my favorite out of all of them! I loved making an avatar that looks like a character of South Park. Your creations are bound to look cool there is no doubt about that! Below is an example of what I created and if you like what you see then click here.













The Be Funky avatar creator is okay if you like pictures of yourself (personally I don't). You upload a picture of yourself and edit it in any way you please. There are hundreds of options and many ways of changing your picture. I would show you a picture as an example, but I'm not comfortable with showing a picture of myself sorry. Click here if you only want to edit pictures of yourself.

The OSOQ avatar creator is my second favorite out of all the ones we explored. Your avatar looks like a baby though and looks really funny. If you have a major sense of humor and like to laugh this is the site for you. All you did is click on what you like to edit about your avatar then it changes automatically. You can even make the avatar cry. I really like this one and I'm sure you will too. I have an example of what one looks like below. If you are interested click here.













The last avatar I'm going to show you is the Zui creator. I like this one but it isn't one of my favorites. I just don't like the way the avatar looks and the design of the website, but that's just my opinion. It all comes down to what you like. It has tons of options and you can have crazy outfits and hair. If you like doing that kind of thing then I recommend this site. Below is the avatar I created on this site. click here if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment