Friday, March 8, 2013

iGoogle

Hey again! I have come to you with some news. Today we explored iGoogle and the gadgets and bookmarks it has to offer! I'm going to explain and show you three gadgets that I think are the coolest and by far the most beneficial! 

The To do List gadget lets you write all the things you need to get done throughout a time span. In other words you can check your to do list anytime and anywhere. As long as you have an iGoogle account you will be able to access your list. If you are a busy person I would highly recommend getting this gadget. If you are wondering what the gadget looks like I have put the image below.













Today's Horoscope gadget isn't really one of great importance, but I like it because of the wisdom in some of the horoscopes. All you have to do is put in what astrological sign you are and your name. Then you everyday there will be a horoscope waiting for you to read. Sometimes they are long and lengthy, but its worth it because of how interesting it is. If you are having a bad day some thoughtful words with positive meaning can make all the difference. Below is just an example of a horoscope. It happens to be mine and I'm a Scorpio.















 Google Translate is one of the best out of the many gadgets in my opinion. As an American student studying Spanish I often forget the words my teacher teaches us. It helps a lot to just type in the word and find out in an instant what it means. If you are studying another language and are struggling with it, I really implore you to get this gadget. It helps a ton! As you can see from the image, finding the answer is fairly simple. 







I hope you enjoyed learning about the gadgets I showed you! If you are interested in creating your own iGoogle account click here. Good luck, see you later!
                                                                         
     

No comments:

Post a Comment