Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photo Editing

Today we explored photo editing websites! If you like to take a lot of pictures then keep reading. We explored many different sites, but I'm only going to show you my favorites. I hope I help you in finding a new way to edit your photos!

The first site I would like to show you is picmonkey.com. The name sounds very odd but don't let that discourage you. This site is very fun, and professional. They're are lots of photo editing options to choose from. There is a catch though, to get the really cool editing tools you have to sign up for a membership. I think the membership costs money, but I am not sure. You might have to explore the site for yourself. Click here to start editing! Below is a picture of my creation it isn't very good because I don't really know how to edit pictures since I don't take pictures a lot, so I apologize for that.













The second site I'm going to show you is photofunia. com. This website was by far my favorite because it made me laugh the hardest. It takes your picture and places them in awkward or funny situations. Its an amazing site and I hope you like it as much as I do. Not only can you place your pictures in other ones you can also edit it really nice and make yourself look amazing! Click here to begin editing! Below is an example of what I created. Now don't judge the picture please :).













The last website that I will show you is piZap.com. This site is my second favorite. Not only can you edit pictures but you can also create meme's like the ones that are on Facebook. It's so fun and easy to use. This site is amazing and I hope you enjoy being funny. The picture I edited was one of the backgrounds from the site because I didn't have a picture. If you're interested in this site click here. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment