Thursday, April 18, 2013

Word Clouds

Today we explored the wonderful world of word collages. I'm going to show you three website that I really liked and found very useful. I hope you enjoy reading about them, and I hope you find one that you really like! Keep in mind that we explored many and that I'm only going to show you my favorite three.

The first is Wordle. It was definitely my favorite out of all the other ones, it was the easiest to use and the fastest. I like it because of it's simplicity, but if you are a person that likes a complicated, or intricate design this wouldn't be the website for you!


 This is what I created click here for you to start creating your own word cloud.









The next one I went to is called Tagexdo. This one is a little bit more complicated and has a lot more options to choose from. The creations always turn out nice!

I created this one from the Jersey Shore cast. If you like how it looks then click here to start creating.











The very last site I liked was Textorizor. I didn't personally create any on this site but I thought it was very nice and cool! This site is very complicated too, so if you like complexity then click here. This is an example that is on the website! Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment