Friday, April 5, 2013

Teaching Tools

Today my class explored the websites of superteachertools, classtools, and teachweb2. Just like with every website there were some tools I thought were cool and others I thought were useless. Today my post is going to be about the tools I found on these websites.

The Random Name Generator was a really nice and helpful tool because my teachers always have no one who raises their hand, therefore they have no one to answer the question! With this tool all you have to do is enter the names of the students in your class, click on fruit machine to right, then hit the lever. The name generator will look something like this. I haven't entered anything yet, but its just an example. This website isn't all about tools though you can create a fake facebook profile or create a fake text message. If you happened to be interested in tools like these then click here to visit.














The Seating Chart tool is amazing to me because everybody always complains to the teacher about where they sit. This is a way for teachers to save time and not have to deal with writing it all out. The computer does everything for you and is nearly compatible with every browser. It even works on the Ipad! I like this website the best because it has the best tools in my opinion. I highly recommend visiting this website to check out the tools and games. Below is a picture of a sample seating chart your chart will look something like this after you are finished. Click here if you want to check it out!











From what I have seen the teachweb2 site is really cool! The sidebar on the left shows categories of education. Once you click on one of the categories you will be showed a page on your right. It shows you links that are helpful to the subject you are trying to teach. If you need help forming your lesson plan I suggest visiting this website for ideas and links for assignments or homework. If you are interested in this website please click here. The easy bib tool on this site is the one I found most helpful because it sites your own sources for you! This is really helpful when you are doing a research paper, it saves time and a headache if you don't know how to do it. Below is a picture of the homepage of teachweb2's site. I hope these sites help and I hope you enjoy doing some exploring of your own, Bye!





























No comments:

Post a Comment